We invite applications for a centre manager with fluency in languages other than English (e.g. te reo) to lead our professional and capable team of teachers in achieving educational successes for children. This is a great opportunity for someone to further their leadership skills or for an existing manager who wants to lead this team on a journey of incredible outcomes for children.
As centre manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Day-to-day running of the centre operations
- Leading the team to best practice through coaching and mentoring
- Ensuring the centre's compliance standards are met.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Provide quality education that meets the needs of families
- Have 3 to 5 years of experience as a centre manager
- Have current registration with the Teaching Council
- Proactively develop community relationships.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9v5v
ECE centre details
71 Great South Road, Manurewa, Auckland
P O Box 75411, Manurewa, Auckland 2102