We require a kaiako for our Level 1 Rumaki Reo. The applicant will need to be fluent in te reo. our school we can offer you:
- A Y1–3 or 4–6 class of loving, te reo Māori fluent children!
- A full-time kaiawhina in your room
- Fantastic resources to support your creative genius including a school pool and healthy curriculum budgets!
- Colleagues with a good sense of humour who enjoy working within a whānau-oriented environment
- Opportunities to develop your pedagogy, to be part of developing our future-focused curriculum
- Google platform
- A well-established PB4L framework that supports student behaviour at school
- A school that prioritises cultural identity, language and culture
- PTSA allowance
- Opportunity to apply for the Voluntary Bonding Scheme
- Supportive colleagues
- Single cell classrooms – although, across Te Whatitoka Rimu o te Whānau Kahurangi, we work in a very whānau-oriented environment.
We are looking for someone who will bring:
- NZ practising certificate
- Organisational skills
- Commitment to raising student achievement
- High expectations
- A sense of humour
- Something special about themselves that can be added to our already highly successful team.
Starting date negotiable but as early as possible is preferred.
This role is suitable for all levels of experience. Beginning teachers are well-supported.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9v49
Kelvin Road, Papakura
74 Kelvin Road, Papakura, 2110
View on map