Certified ECE teacher
This is a great opportunity for an exceptional ECE teacher to build on their ECE career with an organisation that values what you bring!
We have the knowledge, experience and passion to give children the best possible start. Our highly qualified teachers nurture, engage and inspire, working closely with families and the community to maximise children's learning and we want you to be part of our team!
We are looking for a committed, dedicated certified teacher for our toddlers room, working alongside an equally committed team. If you are provisionally certified, we would love to hear from you too!
Our offer to you:
- An inspiring centre manager and a wonderful new team to work with
- A well-resourced centre to cater to your imagination and teaching
- Competitive salary and a well-balanced lifestyle
- Professional development
- An opportunity to join the Evolve network of ECE professionals
- The chance to inspire and motivate your team to achieve success individually and as a team
- A place to share your ideas and influence the practices linked to all policies, procedures and regulations
- Sufficient non-contact hours to ensure effective programme planning, documentation and reflection
- Exposure and development in ECE management for your next step up
- Subsidised childcare (50% in first year, 75% after 12 months).
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- An ECE teacher qualification and be certified as an ECE educator in New Zealand
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education
- Knowledge of ECE regulations, policies and procedures.
You will be working with a very family-oriented, caring team – we hire to support, retain, and engage!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9v0N
ECE centre details
1 Enterprise Drive, Henderson, Auckland
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143