Certified ECE teacher
We know that when a child's needs are being met, they learn at their best, so we provide a nurturing, respectful and positive environment for them to participate in and have fun together! We are a fun, collaborative team and we're looking for an equally fun, committed certified teacher to join our toddler room.
Flexibility is key in our routines and experiences as we prefer to be led by our children's unique ideas and creativity, so if you're keen to work at a centre where what you bring is valued, we would love to hear from you!
Our offer to you:
- A supportive team environment where we have fun every day
- The chance to inspire and influence the learning achievements of our children
- A well-resourced centre to cater to your imagination and teaching
- An organisation with a strategic plan focused on our people...that's YOU!
- Ongoing professional development, supporting YOU in your career aspirations
- A place to share your ideas and influence
- An opportunity to join the Evolve network of ECE professionals
- Sufficient non-contact hours to ensure effective programme planning, documentation and reflection
- Exposure and development in ECE management for your next step up
- Subsidised childcare (50% in 1st year of employment. After 12 months of continuous employment, this will increase to 75%).
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- An ECE teacher qualification and be certified as an ECE teacher in New Zealand
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with our tamariki, families and your team
- Knowledge of ECE regulations, policies and procedures.
You will be working with a very family-oriented, caring team – we hire to support, retain, and engage!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9v04
Learning Adventures Henderson
ECE centre details
43 Norcross Avenue, Henderson, Auckland
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143