We are seeking a passionate, productive, independent leader with enthusiasm and drive for this position. This is a full-time position, 40 hours.
We are proudly owned and operated and are committed to the important role that we play in our community.
We are a team of experienced teachers who do what they love and love what they do! We pride ourselves on the fact that we all have shared values, which in turn supports a positive professional culture.
Working alongside the team, you’ll be responsible for leading and motivating all ākonga to ensure the centre’s philosophy and values are reflected.
Skills, experience and attributes we are looking for:
- Montessori qualified, or have experience, passion and genuine commitment to the philosophy
- Sound knowledge of internal evaluation and understanding of programme planning
- A high standard of professionalism and strong communication skills
- Caring, respectful and compassionate approach
- Time management and planning skills
- A flexible, collaborative and energetic team player
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you would like to know more please email Melany.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9v01
Abacus Montessori Preschool
ECE centre details
70 Wildberry Street, Opawa, Christchurch
70 Wildberry Street, Opawa, Christchurch 8023