Teacher positions (3 positions )
This is a very special opportunity to become a member of our team in a new state of the art primary school, which opened in 2019.
We are seeking dynamic, motivated teachers who will contribute positively to our school climate.
Our vision is Inspire, Challenge and Empower, and this is highly evident in our curriculum design and approach to teaching and learning.
If you are an enthusiastic and innovative teacher with the talent, energy and passion to inspire and help create a new school, then we would like to hear from you.
In return we can offer:
- The incredible opportunity to be part of the foundation team, and to build the school from scratch.
- An amazing state of the art learning environment.
- A school that is deeply committed to bringing its vision and values alive.
- A strong culture based around ako (being a learner) and whanaungatanga (relationships and belonging)
- Strong support from our Leadership Team and Establishment Board, with full commitment to high quality personal and professional development. We invest in our people!
The promise that we will inspire, challenge and empower you to become the best possible teacher.
How to apply
Application pack and information available from the school website (under Our People)
(027) 716 2266
Cnr Borman Road and Hare Puke Drive, Flagstaff-Hamilton, Hamilton
33 Hare Puke Drive, Flagstaff, Hamilton, 3210
View on map