ECE registered preschool teacher
We are looking for an energetic, knowledgeable teacher, to work in our preschool room. In a time when there are plenty of options, here are some reasons why we think we might be the place for you.
- Management is considerate, helpful and understanding
- We offer one day at home per fortnight for non-contact!
- We offer a bonus payment of $1,000 on commencement
- We are a stand-alone centre so each teacher’s vision is valued and supported
- We are situated at the base of beautiful Mt Wellington, perfect for weekly walks with the children (and we have a high number of teachers to make this possible each week!)
- We pride ourselves on having leaders with educational expertise who build and share knowledge with their teams
- Our monthly mentoring programme builds trusting relationships and fosters teacher well-being. It also means that provisional teachers have monthly check-ins for support during their registration
- Our hands-on director means we are able to change direction quickly, take grounded risks and be innovative with our ideas
- Our centre is superbly spacious, well-resourced, and has expansive natural gardens
- Finally but most importantly we have a super fab, fun-loving professional teaching team and we enjoy our work.
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- A New Zealand registered teacher
- Fun-loving and enthusiastic
- Rich in the practical and theoretical knowledge of education and care
- Eager to share your ideas and work as part of a fabulous and close-knit team
- Take pride in what you do
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a beginning teacher or someone wanting to develop their teaching skills as full support will be given.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9uvK
ECE centre details
16 Mountain Road, Mount Wellington, Auckland
10 Pukenui Road, Epsom, Auckland 1023