A wonderful opportunity to manage a centre that is real, that you can manage with authenticity and from the heart is available.
We are looking for a manager who identifies with what makes a centre unique and will manage with originality, best practice and through collaboration with our leaders, kaiako, tamariki and whānau.
Our manager will first and foremost be an ECE teacher, who understands and believes in exceptional childcare and teaching, and wants to lead and be a part of a culture of supportive teachers and leaders who love ECE.
We are a part of a small company with 4 other ECE centres in our group known as Millie’s House. We seek to support a culture of quality centres, teaching and exceptional ECE environments.
If you are ready for leadership and management, or are already a manager looking for a change, this is a great opportunity.
You will be an excellent ‘people person’ who thrives on:
- Maintaining relationships with kaiako, whānau, tamariki and your colleagues in the management team
- Mentoring and supporting kaiako to develop their teaching experience, repertoire of skills and careers
- Knowing that your centre is a viable and successful ECE centre that has a sustainable future and meets licensing criteria and expectations of the ECE sector
- Knowing that you are meeting the needs of our tamariki and their whānau and contributing to their community and our community
- Making your centre different and special – not just another ECE centre.
Experience and knowledge:
- Must hold an ECE or primary qualification entitling certification as a teacher and have relevant ECE leadership experience
- Must have had at least 3 years' experience working with children in an ECE environment
- Must have knowledge of financial/budget management or be ready to learn, as this is key to management.
ECE centre details
16 Mahunga Drive, Mangere Bridge, Auckland
16 Mahunga Drive, Mangere Bridge, Auckland 2022