Kindergarten teacher – Central Kids Kindergartens
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate teacher to join our team.
Our kindergarten is operated by Central Kids Early Education who manage 55 other kindergartens and early learning centres throughout the central North Island.
Central Kids provide access to high-quality professional development opportunities and ongoing professional support to maintain quality teaching practice.
Our team is committed to providing positive outcomes for all tamariki through our rich, natural, warm environment and child-led philosophy.
Our children are encouraged to problem solve, be independent, make their own decisions, develop a sense of responsibility and have respect for themselves, others and the environment.
The successful applicant will be:
- A motivated, enthusiastic teacher, who is able to put current theory into practice
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of Te Whāriki
- Able to have robust conversations and work with a team who have a strong emphasis on whakawhanaungatanga as they support each child's social and emotional growth
- Committed to creating/maintaining strong, positive relationships within the wider community and outside agencies
- Able to demonstrate a growth mindset, be open and willing to change that enables us to continue providing high-quality early education to all tamariki who attend our services
- ECE qualified and hold current certification and a current first aid certificate.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9ubf
Central Kids Kindergartens - Te Kuiti
ECE centre details
30 Ngarongo Street, Te Kuiti
P O Box 341, Putaruru 3443