O2s ECE teacher
We are looking for a passionate and energetic preschool teacher.
Our centre has a focus on art, drama and music. The ideal candidate will be in tune with our focus and philosophy.
We are a small centre licensed for a maximum of 30 children and offer favourable ratios. Our aim is to provide the highest quality care and education for all children and families.
This is a 40 hours per week position for an ECE qualified and provisionally/ fully registered teacher.
Applicants must have:
- A valid ECE qualification, BEd/Dip Tch (ECE)
- Be registered with the Teaching Council of NZ
- Passion for working with children
- Organisational skills, with the ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team
- Sound written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with staff and parents and positively promote the centre
- Ability to plan and implement work programmes
- Ability to develop and evaluate child-appropriate programmes and activities
- Strong understanding and implementation of Te Whāriki frameworks and all national standards.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9uZD
ECE centre details