We are a Reggio-inspired centre that is family owned and operated. We are committed to creating a learning environment that inspires wonder, creativity, imagination and investigation.
We are proud to offer the following:
- Quality planning time (3 hours non-contact per week)
- A comprehensive mentor programme for provisionally certified teachers
- Paid teacher registration and first aid costs
- Pedagogical mentoring
- Regular professional development opportunities, both internally and externally
- Financial wellbeing package
- Your birthday off, you are paid to celebrate!
What do you need to show us? That you are passionate about infants and toddlers, and that your teaching style and life philosophy show a strong connection with the Reggio Emilia approach.
For more information on the progressive things we do please visit our website.