Early childhood teacher
We are seeking a fully qualified ECE teacher, who holds either full or provisional registration with the flexibility to work between 7am–6pm, Monday to Friday.
We are a privately owned centre, licensed for 70 children, between 4 rooms.
We are a warm, welcoming, family-oriented centre where social, loving and reciprocal relationships are formed between children, teachers, parents and extended whānau. We believe our teachers are a caring group of educators who bring their own unique teaching and experience to the team, creating an extraordinary, diverse team of dedicated educators.
Suitable applicants will be passionate about and have the following skills:
- Be a flexible team player with a great sense of humour
- A teacher who values curiosity, creativity, respectfulness and is motivated
- Be able to provide a play-based environment between child-led and intentional teaching
- Must be passionate, caring and committed to education.
What we offer:
- A wonderful new team to work with
- Resources that offer you creativity and education
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing professional development
- Subsidised childcare.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Interested? Please apply.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9uVF
Little Poppy's Preschool
ECE centre details
3 Poplar Road, Stanmore Bay
26 Central Park Drive, Te Atatu, Auckland 0610