We have an exciting opportunity for a centre manager for this innovative centre.
- If you are a collaborative leader who is highly motivated
- You are committed to continual improvement and the achievement of excellence for children’s learning
- You lead from a strengths base and can build positive and warm professional relationships.
Our centre continues to provide memorable experiences through a nurturing and caring environment for our children and whānau by offering quality holistic educational opportunities utilising interactive learning.
About the role:
As centre manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day running of this early childhood centre. Mentoring your team, building close relationships with whānau, leading programme planning and self-review, centre enrolments and budget management will all be part of your day.
You will need:
- BEd/Dip Tch (ECE)
- Teaching Council of Aotearoa full teacher registration specialising in early childhood education
- Management experience in early childhood education is desirable
- Experience teaching in a range of early childhood education environments
- The ability to manage and lead a strong and collaborative team
- Excellent planning and facilitation skills
- A sound understanding of compliance and processes expected by Ministry of Education
- Preferably holder of current NZ driving licence.
Why you should apply:
Our centre is dynamic, run by specialists in the field of education and committed to providing high-quality care for all whānau and their children, and the wider community. We offer ongoing professional learning and development, competitive remuneration and benefits and a wide support network from a team of passionate psychologists and educationists.
Reasonably competitive salary with addition of PD allowances and mentoring allowances.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9uSe
ECE centre details
431 Great South Road, Papatoetoe, Auckland
4 Drumconnell Drive, Flat Bush, Auckland 2019