- Work for the benefit of New Zealand's young children and students
- Friendly and professional environment
- Join a team of passionate individuals.
The purpose of the Education Review Office (ERO) is to ensure ‘our evaluation insights are a catalyst for change so that every child achieves success as a lifelong learner’.
ERO is seeking to appoint evaluators to review officer positions in the Northern and Central regions, based in the Auckland, Whanganui and Napier offices. Applicants will come from a background of proven educational leadership, and be successful leaders of learning in schools and/or early learning services. Educators who believe they have the ability to develop as adaptive, culturally responsive evaluators are especially encouraged to apply.
Applicants should have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Relevant experience in evaluation
- Significant education management or professional leadership experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team
- High-level analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of, and the ability to apply, the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi to this role.
More information on the requirements of the role, the ideal person specification, and how to apply (including ERO’s application form) are available at www.ero.govt.nz/footer-upper/working-for-ero/are-you-interested-in-becoming-a-review-officer
Start dates are flexible and negotiable. The starting salary for this role is set out in the Collective Employment Agreement available on ERO’s website.
How to apply
Please ensure your application includes a completed application form, cover letter and current CV and state which office you are applying for to:
Kayana Shaw, Corporate Support Officer
(04) 499 2489
Education Review Office
Location: North Island