Infants and toddlers teacher
We are a purpose-built, family owned centre with a strong focus on relationships. Our philosophy is inspired by Reggio Emilia, which is reflected in our environment which is rich in natural resources and loose parts. Our team of passionate, purposeful and positive teachers work together to support children to be active explorers and investigators, confident in their own unique abilities.
We currently have a maternity position available in our infant and toddler area.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following qualities:
- Initiative, passion and respectful practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer literacy, assessment knowledge and time management
- Excellent knowledge and use of Te Whāriki 2017 and Reggio Emilia philosophy
- Fully or provisionally certified and qualified in NZ recognised early childhood education.
And you are able to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9am–6pm. You will also need to be able to attend fortnightly staff meetings on a Monday night. Non-contact will be included in your rostered hours.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Please email your CV, cover letter and direct enquiries to the attention of:
(03) 544 4378
Vacancy reference #:1H9tdp
ECE centre details
60 Champion Road, Richmond
P O Box 1480, Nelson 7040