Home-based visiting teacher / coordinator
Are you a mature registered ECE teacher keen to move into the home-based sector? We are a well established company looking for a qualified and experienced early childhood teacher based in South Auckland to join our team for 3 days a week (20 hours which can grow).
We are seeking an enthusiastic and supportive team member to lead a network of home-based educators. Must be a 'self starter' with leadership skills, ability to relate to a wide range of ethnicitities, a sense of humour, excellent organisation, time management and IT skills.
They will be responsible for:
- Visiting educators
- Visiting children and families
- Home safety checks
- Writing learning stories
- Programme planning
- Organising excursions and PD nights
- Handle enquiries
- Follow up with enrolments
- Must be able to relieve for other visiting teachers
- Promoting the business.
Applicants must have:
- A current practising certificate
- Excellent verbal, written and online communication skills
- Self-motivation and a positive, focused approach
- A clean NZ drivers' licence
- Experience in mentoring and coaching adults (an advantage).
You will receive an attractive employment package, laptop, a company vehicle and cellphone, ongoing training, PD and teacher registration support.
Applications for this position should have NZ residency.
How to apply
Please email a cover letter and your CV to:
Treena Woods, General Manager
Vacancy reference #:1H9tQA
ECE centre details
7 B Trading Place, Henderson, Auckland
P O Box 15489, Tauranga 3144