Our current centre manager is moving on and we are looking for another passionate leader to take the helm.
We are looking for someone with a vision for excellence and new, innovative ideas which can shape our centre and the new environment we are looking to create. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with passion, energy and motivation. You will be well-supported by both the centre’s owner and the management team from ECE management.
In addition to ensuring smooth day-to-day running of the centre, you will also need to:
- Have a passion for children and providing quality care and education
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to form relationships with children, parents, whānau and members of the community
- Have a positive, can-do attitude that inspires your team to be the best
- Be flexible and capable of finding solutions for any issues that may arise
- Have sound knowledge of regulations, licensing criteria, Te Whāriki and childhood development
- Have strong leadership skills, able to work autonomously whilst also supporting your team and leading by example.
- Be a fully qualified and registered ECE teacher with a minimum of two years' leadership experience.
In return we offer a generous remuneration package which reflects your responsibilities, professional development and a wonderful setting in which you can continue to learn and grow.
How to apply
If you are looking for a change or feel it's time for the next step in your career, please forward your CV with cover letter to:
Kathy Chi, ECE Management
(020) 433 3022
Vacancy reference #:1H9tQ1
ECE centre details
75 Merton Road, St Johns, Auckland
P O Box 42135, Orakei, Auckland 1745