We are a top quality, recently refurbished early childhood centre nestled in the heart of Grey Lynn. Our team of caring and dedicated staff love what they do, and we are looking for a committed, dedicated and inspirational leader to join us in our nursery room.
Our offer to you;
- An inspiring centre manager who will support your professional development
- A supportive team environment where we that have fun every day
- The chance to inspire and motivate your team to achieve success individually and as a team
- A well-resourced centre to cater to your imagination and teaching
- An organisation with a strategic plan focused on our people...that's YOU!
- Ongoing professional development, supporting YOU in your career aspirations
- A place to share your ideas and influence
- An opportunity to join the Evolve network of ECE professionals
- Sufficient non-contact hours to ensure effective programme planning, documentation and reflection
- Exposure and development in ECE management for your next step up
- Subsidised childcare (50% in 1st year of employment. After 12 months of continuous employment, this will increase to 75%).
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- An ECE teacher qualification and be certified or provisionally certified as an ECE teacher in New Zealand
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate and inspire your team
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with our children, their families and our team
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education
- Knowledge of ECE regulations, policies and procedures.
You will be working with a very family-oriented, caring team – we hire to support, retain, and engage!
Interested? Please apply.
Check out our Facebook Evolve Careers page for more on Evolve Education Group.