Are you ready to take the next step in leadership?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to further their leadership skills or an experienced team leader to assist the centre director.
We invite applications for an enthusiastic team leader who is motivated to inspire our professional and capable team in achieving ongoing educational success for children. We are looking for a team leader with a positive attitude and outstanding communication skills who values respectful relationships with children and their whānau.
The centre’s culture is committed to creating a warm, caring environment for our children and whānau. We are privileged to be a well-resourced centre with a wonderful natural outdoor area. The successful applicant must be capable of upholding our Christian philosophy and work in harmony with our special character.
Our ideal candidate will be able to:
- Work alongside the centre director and team
- Open communication with the team, whānau, children and management
- Support the team in the provision of a high quality education and care programme
- Engage in child-led responsive teaching that reflects the emergent curriculum of Te Whāriki
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the centre
- Be passionate, show initiative and take on challenges
- Have fun and a sense of humour.
The chosen applicant will experience support from our centre director when transitioning into the role and will receive further support and PLD to support them in their role and registration.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please email a cover letter, CV and direct enquiries to:
Angela Toru, Centre Director
(06) 844 0156
ECE centre details
105 Tait Drive, Greenmeadows, Napier
P O Box 5085, Greenmeadows, Napier 4145