Qualified educator preschool room
We are seeking an experienced, passionate, qualified educator, as one of our team is moving on to a leader's role.
At our Waiuku centre we work hard to provide a wonderful environment for our children and staff; this is reflected in our low staff turnover and great reputation within the community.
We place a strong emphasis on quality care and education and supporting our team is not just a catch phrase for us. This is supported by our great ratios (1:3 babies’ room, 1:5 in toddler room and 1:8 in the preschool room) small group sizes, and our family-friendly working environment.
Our motto is Nurture, Inspire, Grow – this is an ideal that incorporates our team as well as our aspirations for children. The successful applicant will be part of a new, supportive, forward-thinking, enthusiastic team.
We in turn offer a dynamic, fun, working environment, being encouraged to put your skills/ knowledge and ideas to use helping to develop and grow our centre. We want our team to be part of building the Little Ants community and environment.
- Generous non-contact time
- We will provide you with lots of opportunities for professional and personal development with a very experienced centre manager
- Supportive owners, and an extensive mentoring programme that supports beginning teachers, and extends experienced teachers.
Our successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Experience working in a preschool setting
- Commitment to providing the highest quality learning experiences and care
- You will be reflective and model respectful practice, motivated to continue to learn and grow
- Warm, creative, good sense of humour, able to expand and challenge our Little Ants learning
- Competent with programme planning and self-review, a team player, knowledge of Te Whāriki
- The ability to build close, professional relationships with families/whānau
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9t5A
ECE centre details
18 Martyn St (Entrance 11 Domain St), Waiuku
7 Heritage Rise, Saint Heliers, Auckland 1071