Qualified ECE teacher
Located in Christchurch, we are a privately-owned and operated childcare centre, catering for 60 children with 10 U2s. We are seeking an amazing teacher to join our kaiako team.
We are seeking a fully qualified ECE teacher, who holds either full or provisional teaching registration.
Suitable candidates will be passionate about and committed to:
- Providing a play-based curriculum, in a family-centred environment
- Implementing Te Whāriki and documenting children’s learning and development
- Building respectful, genuine and enthusiastic relationships with children, whānau and colleagues
- Connecting with nature and the outdoors, and being an active participant in our fornightly staff meetings.
The right person will also have the following attributes:
- Be open-minded to others and their ideas
- Be an energetic and positive team player
- Able to communicate easily with others
- Calm, child-centred and loving.
You will be supported in your work by a great teaching team and enjoy benefits, such as childcare discounts, paid staff meetings, first aid and funded flu jabs as well as professional development opportunities to develop your teaching skills.
Pay will be negotiated individually with the successful candidate, and will depend on experience and training levels.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9sXq
ECE centre details
29 Macaulay Street, Addington, Christchurch
6 Protea Place, Wigram, Christchurch 8042