We are a beautiful, brand-new centre in Albany with great spaces for each age group. Our philosophy, inspired by Reggio Emilia and RIE, is reflected in our environment which is rich in natural resources and loose parts. Our team of passionate, purposeful and positive teachers work together to support children to be active explorers and investigators, confident in their own unique abilities.
We currently have full-time positions available.
You need to have the following qualities:
- Initiative, passion and respectful practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer literacy and time management
- Knowledge of Reggio Emilia and RIE philosophy an advantage
- Fully or provisionally registered and qualified in NZ early childhood education.
We provide for our children and the high level of support management gives to our teaching team.
You will benefit from:
- Regular whole centre and personal tailored PD
- Generous non-contact and extra documentation time
- Comprehensive teaching registration support
- Free onsite parking
- Childcare discounts
- Excellent teacher-child ratios.