Qualified registered nursery teacher
If you are a self-motivated, energetic nursery teacher with a strong work ethic, this could be the position for you.
We are a privately owned family business offering a friendly working environment in a spacious, home-like setting with large natural playgrounds. Our nursery tamariki are supported by key caregiving teachers to learn and grow in a calm, respectful environment.
The hours are approximately 40 hours per week.
The successful applicant will have:
- A diploma or bachelor of education
- Provisional or full registration
- A calm, compassionate and nurturing personality whose beliefs reflect respectful and unhurried practice
- Great communication skills – able to build relationships with tamariki, whānau and colleagues
- Good written skills – experience using Storypark is helpful
- A great sense of humour bringing a sense of fun to the day
- A passion for sustainability – we recently joined the Enviroschools programme.
In return we offer:
- A well-resourced preschool
- Free uniform
- Education council fees paid for
- An excellent advice and guidance programme and ongoing PLD opportunities
- A great supportive team to be part of
- Subsidised childcare (if applicable)
- Great teacher/child ratios.
We pride ourselves on our strong assessment practices and programme planning offering the children numerous opportunities throughout the day to have fun while meeting their individual goals.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
For more information about our preschool please see our website.
ECE centre details
133 Kippenberger Avenue, Rangiora
Wintercreek RD RD1, Rangiora 7471