Registered infants and toddlers teacher
We are a purpose-built, family-owned centre with a strong community focus. Our philosophy, inspired by Reggio Emilia and RIE, is reflected in our environment which is rich in natural resources and loose parts. Our team of passionate, purposeful and positive teachers work together to support children to be active explorers and investigators, confident in their own unique abilities.
If you have experience with these age groups and are looking for a change we would love to hear from you.
You need to have the following qualities:
- Initiative, passion and respectful practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer literacy and time management
- Knowledge of Reggio Emilia and RIE philosophy
- Fully or provisionally registered and qualified in NZ early childhood education.
Our very well-placed ERO report highlights the positive outcomes we provide for our children and the high level of support management gives to our teaching team.
You will benefit from:
- Regular whole centre and personal tailored PD
- Generous non-contact and extra documentation time
- Comprehensive teaching registration support
- Free onsite parking
- Extra sick days and childcare discounts
- Excellent teacher-child ratios.
How to apply
Please email your CV, a cover letter and a recent learning story to:
Kathi Palmer, Centre Manager
19 Fernhill Dr, Massey, Auckland
(09) 832 1212
Vacancy reference #:1H9rrS
Kiddy Winkles Westgate
ECE centre details
19 Fernhill Drive, Westgate, Auckland
P O Box 301514, Albany, Auckland 0752