ECE head teacher preschool
This is a rare opportunity to join our small team in our privately owned centre as head teacher of the preschool centre (2–6-year-olds).
This position requires someone who:
- Has full New Zealand early childhood registration and preferably at least one year's experience in a leadership role
- Is a positive and energetic educator who is passionate, caring and committed to providing the best outcomes for children
- Is forward-thinking with excellent communication and reflective practice
- Has excellent time management, problem solving and organisational skills
- Has a kind and nurturing demeanour, able to teach in a positive and inclusive way.
You will be working with a team of enthusiastic and dedicated teachers and supported by a collaborative, passionate owner who loves seeing growth in their centre, the children and the teachers. Being a small team, we can make and action decisions quickly and without a mountain of bureaucracy.
Our centre is situated in the heart of New Plymouth. We are privately owned with small child numbers and high teacher ratios. We believe in creating a ‘home-away-from-home’ for young children and their whānau.
Our mission statement is simple and has not changed in the last 32 years, it states that 'children will be cared for in a warm and loving environment, which stimulates and promotes good health and learning'. Our centre is not just a place to work, it is a family.
This position will start 25 March.
If this sounds like you then please apply.
We look forward to meeting you.
Please check our website www.kinderen.co.nz for more information about us.
Kinderen (B) Daycare Centre
ECE centre details
31 Buller Street, New Plymouth
66 Buller Street, New Plymouth, Taranaki 4312