Qualified ECE teacher
We are a beautiful high-quality rural centre in Cheviot, North Canterbury.
A privately owned preschool with a caring, supportive team who will enable you to develop to a new level in your early childhood career.
Our philosophy is focused on Te Whāriki, Montessori, music, movement and art. We are committed to positive learning outcomes for children.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate teacher who enjoys working in and contributing to a positive friendly team with low child-teacher ratios.
Applicants must have:
- A professional and positive attitude
- Great communication with a sense of fun
- Friendly, calm disposition
- Able to build strong trusting relationships with tamariki, whānau and teaching team
- Proven experience in curriculum delivery, programme planning, self-review and assessment processes
- Enjoy taking part in professional development
- Self motivated to be the best leader and teacher she/he can be.
Applicants must have ECE qualifications and up-to-date teacher registration. NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa is essential.
Check our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/littleoaksnz
ECE centre details
8 Rolleston Street, Cheviot
P O Box 35, Cheviot, Christchurch 7341