Qualified ECE teachers
We are looking for passionate qualified teachers who are wanting to make a difference. Join a fun and supportive team!
What we can offer you:
A competitive salary which is negotiable, and includes base salary. Starting at $48,000 to $62,000, plus health insurance.
We have a lovely family-oriented environment for our staff and tamariki. If you are looking for a new change, or just graduated we have a great learning environment with professional development to help you reach your goal. Whether you want to be a teacher, or head teacher we can help you to achieve your goals.
Kids Count Early Childhood Education (ECE) Group is an industry leader in providing care and education for preschool-aged children from low income communities. At Kids Count we live by the philosophy of 'Every child has the right to reach their potential'. Our values are; Big Heart; Every Child Matters; Integrity; and, Hardworking. The key attributes that would ensure success in this role and with our organisation include the following:
- Lives by our values
- Is fun-loving, joyful, and looking to make a meaningful difference
- Qualified ECE or registered primary teachers
- A relevant education qualification is required for this role – either primary teaching or ECE
- Ideally you will have had previous experience working with kids of a similar age. We can help you with provisional registration and assist with full ECE registration from there
- It is essential that you have a great attitude, are motivated, driven and are passionate about childcare
- Reliable transport is needed to get to the job.
If this sounds like you please contact us ASAP!
How to apply
If you think this is for you, please feel free to contact Marady. Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
Marady Kaing, Centre Manager
22 Kelvin Rd, Papakura
(027) 603 2339
Vacancy reference #:1H9riV
Kids Count - Kelvin Road
ECE centre details
22 Kelvin Road, Papakura
45A Clarence Street, Devonport, Auckland 0624