ECE centre manager
We invite applications for a centre manager with fluency in a language other than English (e.g. te reo, Mandarin, Korean) to lead our professional and capable team of teachers in achieving educational successes for children. This is a great opportunity for someone to further their leadership skills or for an existing manager who wants to lead this team on a journey of incredible outcomes for children.
As centre manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Day-to-day running of the centre operations
- Leading a team to best practice through coaching and mentoring
- Building occupancy through effective marketing
- Ensuring the centre’s compliance standards are met
- Ensuring the successful financial performance of the centre.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Provide quality education that meets the needs of families/whānau
- Market the business to potential customers
- Practice outstanding customer service to maintain existing business
- Proactively develop community relationships
- Have 2–3 years’ experience as a centre manager
- Have current registration with the Education Council
- Experience with APT’s childcare software.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9rN2
ECE centre details