Junior school leader
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to grow and develop your leadership capabilities with a leadership team that will encourage, challenge and support you
- Classroom release to carry out your additional responsibilities
- A Y1–2 class of loving children!
- Fantastic resources to support your creative genius including a school pool, healthy curriculum budgets and access to the best professional development available
- Colleagues with a good sense of humour who enjoy working within a whanau-oriented environment
- Classroom devices using the Google platform
- A well established PB4L framework that supports student behaviour at school
- A school that prioritises cultural identity, language and culture
- A single cell classroom to call your own.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will mentor, coach and lead the junior syndicate to raise student achievement
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner
- Can build and sustain positive relationships with tamariki, kaiako and whānau
- Has up-to-date curriculum and assessment knowledge, including moderation and teaching as inquiry
- Will lead and develop student agency in your own classroom and across your syndicate
- Is a NZ registered teacher
- Will bring something special about themselves that can be added to our already highly successful team.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9rMU
Kelvin Road, Papakura
74 Kelvin Road, Papakura, 2110
View on map