We are on the lookout for a qualified teacher who is either beginning their journey on provisional or has a full registration for a full-time permanent position.
We are a small family-oriented centre, on the border of New Lynn and Green Bay, licensed for 28 children from the age of 2.
We pride ourselves on the reciprocal relationships we hold within the centre and the wider community, having weekly excursions with the tamariki. We have a focus on a child-led curriculum, with an emphasis on communication and respect within all areas of the centre's programme.
We offer a mentorship programme for those who are working towards their full registration.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Be a collaborative team member
- Have a good sense of humour
- Be motivated, passionate and enthusiastic
- Have excellent communication skill (written and spoken)
- Have time management skills and can be flexible on the floor
- Have knowledge of Te Whāriki and an understanding of programme planning.
If you want to be part of a fantastic small team who is continually having fun, supports one another on and off the floor, as well as looking out for the best interest of the team, families and children in the centre, then we would love to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa