Project manager science education initiative
We are launching an exciting new science education initiative with our primary and intermediate schools in 2019 and we are looking for a special superstar to get this project up and running.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A passion for science education and engaging learners with practical science opportunities
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers with hands-on science in the classroom
- Ability to facilitate quality professional development for teachers
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with schools and teachers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly effective planning and organisational skills
- The ability to promote the programme to a variety of stakeholders and possible supporters
- The ability to engage with the wider community and recruit volunteers to work alongside you
- To be flexible, energetic and proactive and prepared to roll up your sleeves and get involved
- A full, current driver’s licence and own vehicle (mileage reimbursed) for some travel in the area.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9r1H
House of Science Horowhenua