Y7–8 composite classroom teacher (2 positions)
Are you passionate, knowledgeable, skillful, culturally responsive and understanding?
We can offer you:
- A Y7–8 class of friendly children!
- Fantastic resources to support your creative genius including first-rate technology spaces, expansive fields and a great turf
- Colleagues with brilliant senses of humour who enjoy working within a whānau-oriented environment
- Opportunities to develop your leadership, to be part of developing our future-focused curriculum
- Devices using the Google platform and SeeSaw
- A well-established framework that supports student behaviour inside and outside the classroom while at school
- A school that prioritises cultural identity, language and culture
- A school that provides more opportunities for its students than most
- A single cell classroom to call your own
- An environment to enrich hauora of teachers and students
- A global approach to learning
- PLD that is purposeful.
We are looking for someone who will bring:
- Positive communication
- Sound pedagogy
- A belief in continuous improvement of self and students
- Organisational skills
- Commitment to raising student achievement
- High expectations
- A sense of humour and a sense of fun
- A self-motivated, NZ registered teacher who will add value to our team ASAP.
If you wish to join a hard-working, professional and fun team, please state curriculum strengths, and proven teaching, and leadership experience in your covering letter.
Start date asap – leadership opportunities and support are negotiable.
Advertised positions are due to retirement and roll growth.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9qia
61 - 69 Bruce Mclaren Road, Henderson, Auckland
61-69 Bruce McLaren Road, Henderson, Auckland, 0612
View on map