Early childhood teacher
We are seeking an outgoing, passionate and friendly early childhood teacher, to join our supportive and experienced team. This is a fixed-term position, with the possibility of it being extended in the near future. Our centre hours are 8.30am–3.30pm, Monday–Friday.
We pride ourselves on being a small boutique early learning centre situated in the beautiful village of Hanmer Springs. Our philosophy focuses on creating meaningful relationships with whānau in our learning community, with a family-focused environment.
To be successful in this role you will display the below skills and attributes:
- BEd/Dip (ECE) or primary trained teacher
- You will be skilled in documenting high-quality and attractive individual learning journeys/planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Value high-quality and professional relationships with both whānau and kaiako
- Respectful and supportive practice
- Intrinsically motivated to provide a beautiful environment for our tamariki
- Engaged in ongoing learning and contribute to a supportive and welcoming team culture
- A can-do and solution-based outlook on life.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency.
How to apply
If the above sounds like you then please submit your application with covering letter to:
Debbie McCabe, Director
Box 82, Hanmer Springs
(03) 315 7749
ECE centre details
6 B Fraser Close, Hanmer Springs
P O Box 82, Hanmer Springs, Christchurch 7334