Principal release teacher
Y7–8 principal’s release 0.4, some CRT release will also be offered.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate and value the following:
- An ability to build positive relationships with tamariki, staff and whānau whānui
- An ability to role model success in Te Ao Maori through; tikanga, reo, wairua, haka and whānau
- A proficiency in teaching literacy and maths using the NZ Curriculum
- An ability to manage behaviour confidently
- An ability to organise and commit to improving the wairua, hinengaro, tinana and whānau wellbeing of our tamariki.
The successful applicant will also need to state why they would fit into our whānau and outline any strengths and passions they believe will enhance our teaching and learning environment.
How to apply
Please state clearly which position you are applying for. Please email your CV, covering letter that addresses what we will be looking for in a successful application and direct enquiries to:
Jessica Munro, Principal
(06) 878 9773
Vacancy reference #:1H9qDa
316 Paki Paki Road, Pakipaki
316 Paki Paki Road RD 11, Hastings, 4178
View on map