Y4–6 reo rua Scale A position. Start 28 January.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate and value the following:
- An ability to build positive relationships with tamariki, staff and whānau whānui
- An ability to role model success in Te Ao Maori through; tikanga, reo, wairua, haka and whānau
- A proficiency in teaching literacy and maths using the NZ Curriculum
- An ability to manage behaviour confidently
- An ability to teach through play-based learning Y1–3
- An ability to organise and commit to improving the wairua, hinengaro, tinana and whānau wellbeing of our tamariki.
The successful applicant will also need to state why they would fit into our whānau and outline any strengths and passions they believe will enhance our teaching and learning environment.
How to apply
Please state clearly which position you are applying for and email your CV and a covering letter that addresses what we will be looking for in a successful application to:
Jessica Munro, Principal
(06) 878 9773
Vacancy reference #:1H9qDY
316 Paki Paki Road, Pakipaki
316 Paki Paki Road RD 11, Hastings, 4178
View on map