Syndicate/whānau leader in a Y7–8 class
Whanau lead teacher (lead 2 teachers and teacher a Y7–8 class)
Have fun with leading, teaching and learning!
Are you passionate, knowledgeable, skillful, culturally responsive and understanding?
We can offer you:
- A Y7–8 class of friendly children!
- Fantastic resources to support your creative genius including first rate technology spaces, expansive fields and a great turf
- Colleagues with brilliant senses of humour who enjoy working within a whānau-oriented environment
- Opportunities to develop your leadership, to be part of developing our future-focused curriculum.
- Devices using the Google platform and SeeSaw
- A well-established framework that supports student behaviour inside and outside the classroom while at school
- A school that prioritizes cultural identity, language and culture
- A school that provides more opportunities for its students than most
- A single cell classroom to call your own
- An environment to enrich hauora of teachers and students
- A global approach to learning
- PLD that is purposeful.
We are looking for someone who will bring:
- Strong team leadership
- Positive communicator
- Sound pedagogy
- A belief in continuous improvement of self and students
- Organisational skills
- Commitment to raising student achievement
- High expectations
- A sense of humour and a sense of fun
- A love of 'being involved'
- A self-motivated, NZ registered teacher who will add value to our team from the start of 2019
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9q6m
61 - 69 Bruce Mclaren Road, Henderson, Auckland
61-69 Bruce McLaren Road, Henderson, Auckland, 612
View on map