Speech language therapist
Based in our Palmerston North office.
Do you want to work in a region that thrives on innovation and discovery?
Applications are now invited from qualified and preferably experienced speech language therapists. The work will involve participating in transdisciplinary collaborative teams and includes establishing effective relationships with parents, families and whānau, educators and others working in the community.
The successful applicant will be required to provide services to students and preschoolers with additional communication needs. Providing service will involve working with parents/whānau, teachers and support staff to improve outcomes for children.
For the role you will need the following:
- Excellent team building and relationship building skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Culturally responsive practice
- A commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi
- Bachelor of Speech and Language Therapy or equivalent qualification
- To be eligible for membership with New Zealand Speech-language Therapists' Association (NZSTA).
If this opportunity interests you apply now using the 'apply online' button.
Ministry of Education