Qualified early childhood teacher
We have an opportunity for a teacher to join us at out small, home-like centre in Rangiora licensed for 25 children 2–5 years. If you are a qualified, experienced, self-motivated teacher with initiative and a strong work ethic this could be the position for you!
This position commences January 2019 working 20–30 hours per week, usually between the hours of 8.30am–3pm.
The successful applicant will have:
- A passion for sustainability; we recently gained our Bronze Enviroschools award
- A calm and nurturing personality
- Great communication skills, able to build relationships with tamariki, whānau and colleagues
- Good written skills–experience using Storypark is helpful
- A great sense of humour and bring a sense of fun to the day.
In return we offer:
- A well-resourced preschool
- Free uniform
- Education Council fees paid for
- An excellent advice and guidance programme and PLD opportunities
- A great supportive team to be part of
- Subsidised childcare (if applicable).
We pride ourselves on our strong assessment practices and programme planning, offering the children numerous opportunities throughout the day to have fun while meeting their individual goals.
We are a privately owned family business offering a friendly working environment in a spacious, home-like setting with great teacher-child ratios.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9oeN
ECE centre details
74 East Belt, Rangiora
Wintercreek RD RD1, Rangiora 7471