Our preschool in Masteron is dedicated to providing quality early childhood education, and a welcoming safe learning environment. We are looking for an inspiring, reliable, highly motivated and organised, teacher to join our friendly, vibrant, collaborative and dynamic team in this new position, 20 hours per week over 3 days, 41 weeks of the year.
- Maintain a positive learning environment founded on the preschool philosophy
- Build positive open communication with children, families and staff
- Observe and document children's learning and development using Storypark
- Ensure the learning environment is well-maintained and resourced
- Be an active participant in the preschool’s self-review process
- Maintaining teacher registration requirements
- Undertake administrative tasks as required.
You will need:
- An early childhood teaching qualification
- Experience working in a childcare setting
- Fantastic organisational and teamwork skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- A good level of computer literacy
- Current first aid certificate
- A good understanding of Te Whāriki curriculum
- A willingness to uphold Christian values.
Our preschool prides itself on offering excellent working conditions to its employees including professional development.
ECE centre details
High Street, Masterton
C/O Hadlow Prepatory School High Street, Masterton, Masterton 5810