Commencing term 1, 2019.
We are seeking to employ a passionate, caring teacher who can inspire and foster a love of learning, is committed to academic excellence and has strong knowledge of the New Zealand Curriculum.
We seek a teacher who:
- Has leadership strengths in technology along with the new digital technology curriculum
- Demonstrates a clear teaching and learning philosophy
- Can maintain high levels of student achievement
- Is warm, welcoming, highly professional and a team player
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Fosters strong connections with families and our diverse school community.
How to apply
Please go to the college website to view the job description and application instructions.
Jenness Riethmaier, Acting Principal
PB 1911, Dunedin 9054
(03) 467 5188
399 Highgate, Roslyn, Dunedin
Private Bag 1911, Dunedin, 9054
View on map