Qualified O2s ECE teacher
We are looking for a passionate and energetic preschool teacher, with a strong interest in either music, drama or art. You will need to be ECE qualified and registered.
Our centre has a focus of art, drama and music. The ideal candidate will be in tune with our focus and philosophy.
Our centre offers a supportive team with favourable ratios. Our aim is to provide the highest quality care and education for all children and families.
This is a 40 hours, position for an ECE qualified and registered teacher.
Applicants must have:
- A valid ECE qualification, BEd/Dip Tch (ECE)
- Be registered with Education Council NZ
- Organisational skills, with the ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team
- Strong drive to excel in all areas of the Te Whāriki frameworks and all National Standards
- Strong practical interpersonal and written communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively with staff and parents and positively promote the centre
- Demonstrated ability to plan and implement work programmes
- Ability to develop and evaluate child appropriate programmes and activities.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9nto
ECE centre details