Due to career advancement, an exciting opportunity now exists for an, innovative and experienced team leader to join and lead our junior school.
We seek an energetic and dynamic leader who will embody our school philosophy of 'self-guided learning' and our motto 'Learn by Doing'
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Are an experienced team leader
- Embed play-based learning, Daily Five and STEAM in your daily programme
- Can work in and lead a collaborative team of 4 classes
- Are focused on high expectations and inspire others to be the best they can be
- See the big picture, as well as the detail
- Develop high-trust relationships with students, colleagues and parents
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
- Have a sense of humour, will go the extra mile and can have fun!
This position comes with 1PMU and leadership release, additional to CRT.
School visits are encouraged.
How to apply
Please request our application pack by emailing:
Tracey Gurney, Principal
566 Tane Rd, RD4, Palmerston North
(06) 329 1740
Vacancy reference #:1H9ngJ
Tane Road, Opiki, Palmerston North
Tane Road RD 4, Palmerston North, 4474
View on map