Qualified and registered ECE teacher
Our preschool is a serene, rural early childhood centre, licensed for up to 23 children.
We are currently looking for an amazing teacher.
The teacher we are looking for will:
- Be able to work well in a small team
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Have the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Show commitment to providing quality care and education to our tamariki
- Show commitment to the growth and development of our unique rural ECE service
- Have excellent knowledge of internal evaluation, Te Whāriki and assessment practices
- Be flexible.
Our centre prides itself on:
- Our strong relationships with whānau, tamariki and our community
- Our large, natural outdoor learning environment in a peaceful country setting
- Our learning-through-play philosophy
- Our commitment to the development and growth of our centre to ensure positive learning outcomes for tamariki.
Applicants must have:
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- Minimum of Dip Tch (ECE) and hold current NZ teacher registration to be eligible for this role.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9nUi
ECE centre details
Budge Street RD 2 Fordell, Whanganui
Budge Street RD 2, Fordell Postcentre, Wanganui 4572