Kaiarotake / review officer – Māori Medium (2 positions)
He karanga tēnei ki te hunga e ngākau nui ana ki ā tātou tamariki, mokopuna e ako ana mā te reo Māori, mā ngā āhuatanga ako e whai hua ai ki te ao Māori. E rapu ana mātou i ētahi ringa raupā ka whai wāhi atu ki te arotake i ngā kōhanga reo, ngā whare kōhungahunga reo Māori, ngā kura Māori, me ngā wharekura hoki.
We are looking for 2 exemplary Māori education professionals to join Te Uepū ā-Motu as review officers. Te Uepū ā-Motu is a team that works across Aotearoa, made up of review officers responsible for conducting education evaluations in kōhanga reo, Māori immersion early learning services, kura and wharekura.
Review officers thrive in this role where they:
- Display passion for excellent education outcomes for Māori learners and their whānau
- Have extensive experience in at least one of the following Māori education movements: kōhanga reo, Māori immersion early learner services, kura Māori, wharekura
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to developing high-quality evaluation
- Work well independently and as part of a team to achieve great results for Māori learners and their whānau
- Relate well to others, and are excellent communicators in te reo Māori and English
- Are happy, have a great sense of humour, and value the importance of work/life balance.
Please note that review officers in Te Uepū ā-Motu are required to travel and be away from home for about 3–4 days a week, over approximately 7 weeks in each school term.
Further details regarding this position are available on the Working for ERO section of our website.
Education Review Office
Location: New Zealand (nationwide)