Head teacher in Puna Reo
We are seeking a lead teacher (must be certificated and registered) to commence work in November.
Our Puna is located in Manaia, a 20-minute drive south of Coromandel township.
We are a Puna Reo, committed to providing quality childcare, interactive learning and memorable experiences in te reo. We are seeking a highly motivated teacher to inspire and be part of our great whānau. We have a strong emphasis on care and education within the philosophy of our mātāpono/principles.
This is an excellent chance to join our friendly, vibrant and dynamic learning community. Early childhood graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Subsidised childcare (if applicable)
- Support with teacher registration
- A committed whānau and support from the community
- Regular non-contact time
- Fantastic resources.
Your teacher responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver curriculum founded on play-based learning around an ongoing and developing project
- Create positive learning environments
- Build good, open communication with children, families and staff. We have a positive family-like feel at our centre
- Observe and record children's growth, development and behaviour using electronic and paper form portfolios
- Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe
- Have a recognised ECE qualification, and teacher registration.
If you are a qualified and passionate teacher dedicated to early childhood learning and care we look forward to hearing from you. Once we receive your CV we will forward you our application form.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9ksF
ECE centre details