Qualified ECE teacher
We are a well-established, attractive, well-resourced childcare centre in Whangaparaoa, licensed for 25 children (from 2 to 5 years old). The centre operates from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
We always pride ourselves on the quality and experience of our staff and the warm, fun and secure environment we provide for every child. We aim to ensure both the children and their families receive a fun, safe and happy experience with many varied learning opportunities. Happy children make for happy families!
We are currently seeking a fully qualified and experienced teacher who is motivated, fun, passionate and ready to join our lovely family. The successful candidate must have:
- Degree or diploma in teaching early childhood education
- Current teacher's registration issued by the NZ Education Council
- The ability to work in a small team
- Great communication abilities and a bright and bubbly personality. This will enable you to build good rapport with our teachers, support person, children, parents/families and centre manager.
- A strong understanding of ECE legislation, standards, policies and procedures
- Current and wide knowledge of high-quality curriculum approaches.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. We can assist with a PR application if there is a need.
How to apply
If this sounds like a job you would love to have, please email your cover letter and CV to:
(09) 428 3366
Vacancy reference #:1H9kmd
Bright Bears Early Childhood Centre
ECE centre details
857 Whangaparaoa Road, Whangaparaoa-Auckland
857 Whangaparaoa Road, Whangaparaoa 0930