Experienced, leading teacher – Northern Auckland Kindergarten Association
We are seeking a talented, experienced, leading teacher to join our amazing team at Torbay Kindergarten on Auckland’s North Shore.
The kindergarten has an exceptional reputation in the community due to responsive leadership and passionate and inspired teachers. The children attend 8.30am–2.30pm and enjoy a spacious and inviting indoor/outdoor environment as well as regular excursions to the beach.
Teachers enjoy excellent working conditions under the Kindergarten Teachers Collective Agreement (KTCA) along with the security of being part of a supportive association which makes this an opportunity that no skilled and talented teacher should miss.
- Share our commitment to ensuring all children experience an exceptional early childhood education experience
- Have strong documentation skills
- Are a supportive team member who can also shoulder responsibility
- Have recent successful teaching experience with 3–5-year-old children
- Hold a NZ recognised ECE teaching qualification
- Hold current NZ teacher certification and first aid certificate
- Are a NZ resident or hold a NZ work visa.
you may just be the person we are searching for.
How to apply
Please send your CV, full covering letter and direct any enquiries to:
(09) 479 5869
Vacancy reference #:1H9kke
ECE centre details
141 Deep Creek Road, Torbay, Auckland
P O Box 35223, Browns Bay, North Shore City 0753