This is a purpose-built childcare centre in Mount Wellington catering for children aged between 3 months to 6 years, offering both full and part-time childcare options to the local community.
Our teachers provide a fun, educational environment with enriching age-appropriate activities, supporting children to become confident, lifelong learners. We take pride in our awesome facilities, huge outdoor area, and excellent staff to child ratios and quality resources.
We are looking for the following attributes in a teacher:
- Strength in programme planning and self-reviews
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Be hard working, reliable and flexible
- Able to form responsive relationships with children, parents and colleagues
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Have a positive and friendly attitude
- Have a fun, loving and creative personality.
If this sounds like you, then you are just who we are looking for! You will be rewarded with a competitive wage, health insurance and discounted childcare fees.
There is always support to grow and develop your personal teaching practice with possible career advancements within the company.