Scale A teacher
As a rural school in North Taranaki we work hard to maintain our country school values, while preparing our students for the 21st century.
We seek an enthusiastic and innovative classroom teacher to join our team in 2019. The successful candidate will teach collaboratively in a brand new flexible learning environment.
The position may be in our senior hub or our play-based junior hub depending on the applicant. Please refer to the application pack for more information.
What we offer:
- A powerful vision for teaching and learning
- A strongly supportive and collaborative environment
- Opportunities to grow professionally
- Creative approaches to learning
- A competency-based local curriculum
- A new and flexible learning environment.
We seek teachers with:
- A growth mindset
- An innovative and creative approach based on learner needs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A commitment to collaboration
- A learner-centred approach; personalising learning and developing agency
- The ability to adapt the curriculum to suit all learners (equity)
- A belief in going the extra mile for learners
- A desire to learn and to grow the professional capacity of the group.
If you are interested in joining us on an exciting journey and are up for a unique challenge, then please email us for an application and information pack.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9kh4
540 Richmond Road, Lepperton, New Plymouth
540 Richmond Road RD 3, Lepperton, New Plymouth, 4373
View on map