Classroom teacher (3 positions)
The school is a growing Y0–8 decile 9 school in the friendly community of Wattle Downs, 5 minutes off the motorway in South Auckland. We opened in 2006.
We are seeking classroom teachers for 2019.
- A commitment to future-focused learning pedagogies, including competency-based learning
- Opportunities to develop and follow your personal passion
- Consideration given to class level which best suits your strengths/preference
- Leadership opportunities, including fixed-term unit(s), for the right applicant
- A genuinely supportive and collaborative staff culture
- A family-friendly environment, with every effort made to support work/life balance.
- To value collaborative practice, and enjoy working in a shared space with another teacher
- To value and actively develop positive relationships with students and their whānau, staff and the wider community
- To have a bright, solution-focused outlook
- To be reflective of their own practice and be open to further learn, grow and succeed – personally and professionally.
We invite all potential applicants to come and visit us and have a chat if you would like to learn more!
To gauge the 'flavour' of our school, enjoy watching some of our 2018 Highlights.
Reremoana Primary School
Scotsmoor Drive, Wattle Downs, Auckland
P O Box 75210, Manurewa, Manukau, 2243
View on map